Nepal’s strategic engagement with the UNFCCC
As a Least Developed Country (LDC), which is highly vulnerable to the effects of climate change, Nepal has a high stake in the outcome of the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC) negotiations. LEAD Pakistan supported the Government of Nepal to ensure its participation in the UNFCCC is strategic and delivers results for Nepal.
- Increased coordination among relevant Ministries and stakeholders in the preparation and follow-up to the UNFCCC negotiations;
- Enhanced capacity of the delegation to participate in an informed and effective manner;
- Strengthened communication and coordination among delegations with a shared interest in the UNFCCC negotiations
- Logistical support to three to five delegates to COP 17 and COP 18.
- Policy briefs.
- Inter-ministerial and inter-agency meetings and workshops.
No Events Available
Research, Reports, Publications
No Publications Available