Indonesia Energy Sector NAMA Coordination
Indonesia faces distinct long-term challenges to its energy system. These challenges have led to a wide range of lowcarbon energy initiatives by the Government of Indonesia’s (GoI) and partners, including the development of National Appropriate Mitigation Action (NAMA) plans.
This programme is studying NAMAs in the energy sector and collecting information and analysis to improve understanding of these actions. This is being done through the development and testing of a NAMA Common Accounting Framework for Energy.
- Provide a central and common approach to describing and tracking energy mitigation actions.
- Understand how mitigation actions are aligned with existing energy targets.
- Improve the evidence available for comparing and describing mitigation actions.
- Policy Brief: Energy efficient electric motors in Indonesia
- Learning Paper: Optimising electric motor-driven systems
- Energy efficient motor systems in Indonesia
- Energy efficient electric motor systems: learning from Indonesia – webinar resources
No Events Available
Research, Reports, Publications
No Publications Available